How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hormones Again!

Hi Ladies,

Well, I finally decided that I need to go back on the hormones because the hot flashes were horrible!  Waking up 3 to 4 times a night isn't fun.  Since I have been back on them (about 2 weeks), I am sleeping much better and only waking up once a night.  I was starting to get cramps again as well but since the hormones, they have dissipated.  However, the cramps are most likely from the cyst on my ovary because I haven't menstruated for over 2 years now.

Has any one out there experienced cysts on her ovaries? I go back for my second ultra sound the end of August.

If it is still there, I don't know what happens next.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Lilia

1 comment:

  1. I have also experiencing menopause from list months. I am surprised how you control over hot flashes. I am using some herbal medicine to control over it.

    ReplyDelete