How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Balance Sheets and Pad from the Sleep Number Store

Well ladies, I finally received my $200 sheets and $300 mattress pad from the Sleep Number store and they claim they are supposed to reduce the heat I feel while sleeping. The thread count and the material (from bamboo) apparently is the best!  Well for that much money, I thought I would be in heaven and no longer feel any warmth from my feather bed whatsoever.  However, I'm still getting a little warm at night so the pad and sheets aren't kicking in hard enough to cool me completely but there is a definite difference.  I ordered the sand color and they are beautiful and fit amazingly well with room to spare, which is never the case with Eastern King beds.  They look very expensive and feel really great!

Sweet dreams!

http://www.sleepnumber.com/eng/categories/sleep-number-pillows-bedding?charac=Shop%20by%20Solution&characValue=Temperature%20Balancing

No comments:

Post a Comment