How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hot Flashes?

Hi Ladies,

So, last month I did not have a period and I thought I was going to have one this last week but it was just a couple days of spotting. I also had slight cramps but still no period. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely thankful.

Recently, I have been talking to a few women and they have shared with me that they are having hot flashes. I don't know if any of you remember but I discussed this about 6 months ago. The pill that I ordered from DrColbert.com was Pregnenolone. I took 1 to 2 tablets a day it was a God send because they ceased and never returned after 2 weeks. Also, I had ordered a progesterone cream from his website that was somewhat affective but not until I took the pill with the cream did I get the relief I needed.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment