How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Still no period!

Hi Ladies,

I have not had a period for 2 months now! Not that I'm complaining...I'm not! It's been great! I haven't had any major issues except some interruptions in my sleep. However, I don't think it is related to menopause. I noticed that these past 2 months I have not had any cramps either whereas previous to this I have felt like I was going to start.

Still feeling great and I hope it lasts. Tomorrow I'm going to start walking for 30 minutes each day. I haven't done this in years. I'm feeling like I'm finally up to it. Getting older has helped me to not need as much sleep so I should not worry about not getting 7 to 8 hours a night...right?

However, I am going to bed earlier.

Talk soon,

Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment