How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stressed out!

Hi Ladies,

This week I started spotting a little after almost 5 months without a period.  I have been really stressed out with my job and I am wondering if that has anything to do with it.  I'm starting to calm down and have decided that the job isn't worth me worrying, thinking, no sleep, and crying.  If stress is going to bring me out of menopause then it stands to reason that menopause is a natural and normal cycle of every woman's life.

Other than that, I have been feeling pretty good.  Using all natural products for two years now has made a tremendous difference in my life. Melaleuca products have really helped me to stay environmentally safe and healthy at the same time.  Also, I have been purchasing all my food at Trader Joe's.  Having meats, eggs, and milk that are not treated with hormones I believe has been and made a huge difference in  my health and the problem free menopause status I'm now in in my life.

I recommend all natural products girls.  I have been a devout consumer of all organic products and will not go back to regular, cheap, store bought because I want to be carcinogen free, synthetic hormone free, and pesticide free so that I can have a healthy rest of my life.

If you want to do the same you can sign up for Melaleuca products and pay $20 a year to be a member and this will allow you to receive their maximum discount on all products which range from household to body.  All you have to do is purchase 35 points worth of products you would normally purchase at the store anyway and be healthy at the same time. The number you sign up under is 7074270950.

Go Green,

Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment