How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Monday, August 23, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

I saw this movie last night and it was amazing!  I recommend it for all of us dear ladies in peri- menopause or menopause.  It makes us take a good look at ourselves, our life, and decide whether it's time to go for it.  I think this time in our lives of retrospect, hot flashes, crying, moodiness, self loathing, and everything else that comes along with being at this stage is a wonderful place to be.  It causes us to not want to waste anymore time.  To take that leap of faith and live. 

It's true what they say about us here in the U.S., most of us live to work when we should be working to live!  After I saw this movie, I realized that it's time for me to take my leap of faith and see what more is out there for me. What does God really have in store for me?  I'm ready!

Balance is good.  Last night after I got home, I told my husband that no matter what, if we are going to make it, we must take the time to eat, pray, and love daily.  Today we began.  We did all three and it was wonderful 


Eat, pray, love!

Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment