How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Friday, April 26, 2013

Cramps GONE!

Hi Ladies,

I recently went to see my Gynecologist to get an ultra sound due to the horrible cramps I was getting.  We thought it was my ovaries again.  However, all was good!  No signs of any problems.  A few days later, we went on our road trip to the mid west and for 8 days I did not have access to my Soy or Almond mild for my meal replacement shake from Melaleuca.  So instead, we used water.  Lo and behold I never had a cramp again!  When we returned, it dawned on me that it may be the Soy milk or Almond milk.  So I tried the Almond milk and yes, the cramps returned.  Soy milk - cramps returned.  Needless to say, I am milk free and pain free.  I don't know yet if non-fat milk will produce the same cramps but I am going to try it and I will let you all know.  By the way, not having soy or almond mild also took away my joint pains that I was having every morning.  Woo hoo!!!!  Who would have thunk it. I used Soy milk for a year and according to the research I did, it can cause horrible abdominal pain and other problems if you can't tolerate it. I am so thankful!

Cramp free for now!

Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment