How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Menopause and Melaleuca

Doctor Visit:

I went to see my orthopedic doctor this week for my yearly check up and thank God, the scoliosis has not worsened. I am at 25%, he says no operation needed until 35%.

He told me that I need to take 1200mg of Calcium daily. Especially now that I'm 50 and going through Peri-menopause and then into menopause. This phase of our lives takes a toll on our spine and can lead to osteoporosis. Hence, the 1200mg of calcium.

I don't know about you all but I don't want to have a hump and be an emotional wreck! What I figured out was that the vitamins I got from Melaleuca have an AM and PM packet for me to take. There are about 5 pills in each pack. These are especially designed for women over 50. I got them as a part of my Valu Pak when I joined.

What I was amazed at was that each packet gives me a little over 1500mg of Calcium so I don't have to purchase anything extra, just start taking my vitamin packs daily for AM and PM. Amazing, I had the little guys the whole time but didn't know they had what I needed until I read the label. Once I received them as part of my Valu Pak, I just put them in my cabinet. When I returned from my appointment I read the label and found what I needed. They also contain so many other valuable nutrients and antioxidants that I need.

Suzanne Somers takes 60 different vitamins and minerals each day. I'm glad I only have to take 10 total. What I have found is that if I don't take any vitamins or hormone supplements EstraAval (also Melaleuca) then I have hot flashes, night sweats, and dizziness. However, when I take them I don't experience these things.

My gynecologist believes in the vitamins, herbs, and minerals if they work, so far they are. I have tested it out on myself and even though this week I had a period, it wasn't as bad as previous months. No cramps, not much crying or emotional havoc, but I did have a little. The Melaleuca vitamins are different than any others I have read about and tried. They have a 85% absorption rate with no side affects on the stomach because of their Oligofructose complex that the scientists have added to the compounds. This is a patented formula that you can only get through Melaleuca.

If you want to know more, send me a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment