How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Monday, August 2, 2010

Don't use soap with Triclosan

Hi Ladies,

Fox 40 News just had a special report that soaps that contain Triclosan can cause thyroid problems and hormone problems.  That's why I use Melaleuca products.  If you are interested in signing up to start ordering your Green, Environmentally safe products just click on Melaleuca.com and become a member.  You do have to order 35 points of products per month but it's worth it.  I order every month and love the products.  I have changed all my store bought products that are for cleaning and now buy them strictly from Melaleuca.  Guess what?  My thyroid is now back to normal. I had Graves Disease and am finally off my medication.  I have been off of the meds since Nov 2009 and still no recurrence.  Thank you God and Melaleuca. When signing up to be a member, you need a reference number.  Use 7074270950.

Go Green,

Lilia

1 comment:

  1. I just started buying Melaleuca products, and was horrified to find out that their hand soap contains Triclosan! Now I'm doubting the whole company!

    ReplyDelete