How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Green Coffee Bean Extract

Hi Ladies,
OK, I purchased the Green Coffee Bean Extract capsules that Dr. Oz and everyone is buzzing about and I'm on my 3rd day!  Yes, I have more energy. No, I have not lost any weight.  However, it's only day 3 and I did eat pie ala mode last night at Mel's Diner.  It states that you don't have to change how you eat to lose the weight so we shall see.  Tune in later to see my weight loss results.  I weigh 175 today! I will also check my blood pressure and post those results too. Normally, I'm low but this last year I have been borderline range. Today 130/92 P. 78

Stay posted.
Lilia

1 comment:

  1. The Green Coffee Bean Extract did nothing for me for weight loss. I did it religiously for 2 months and did not lose 1 pound. I did not change my eating habits at all because I really wanted to see if it worked and was exactly what the reviews said it was. For me, it was a hoax! I don't know why Dr. Oz recommended it on his show but maybe I bought the wrong one from GNC.

    However, what has worked for weight loss for me is calorie counting on my Iphone 5 with the AP called My Fitness Pal. I have already lost over 10 pounds and I started it on January 5th! My friend lost 28 pounds using the AP for 6 months.

    I'm excited and it's teaching me how to eat within 1200 calories a day.

    ReplyDelete