How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Saturday, August 22, 2009

No Hot Flashes While On Vacation

Hi Ladies,

Okay, this is really weird. Why would I not have hot flashes on my vacation in Florida? It's the week before my period and no night sweats or hot flashes. Is it the Atlantic Ocean? Is it the humidity? Or, is it the fact that I have not had any wheat while I have been gone? Plus my congestion is gone. I can only surmise that I am allergic to wheat. I am due to start my period in 1 day and I feel great. I even missed my vitamins the last 2 days and I'm even a little irregular right now. But, I feel great!

I was having such bad congestion for the last few months and had a blood test done to see if I'm allergic to any type of pollen and they found no allergies. Hmmm. I think I'm allergic to wheat. Well, I'm going to stop eating it and see if my symptoms stay away this week that I'm not on the pill.

I will keep you posted.

Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment