How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not Much Sleep Last Night

Hi Ladies:

Well, last night I didn't sleep as well as I have been but I also forgot to take my vitamins and my Flax Seed Oil. However, I did take the sleeplessness pellets but I guess it wasn't enough. I went to sleep at 1130pm and woke up at 5am with a 2am need to pee. I felt really good when I woke up though. I didn't feel that normal groggy feeling I usually feel. The only difference yesterday was that I drank a diet Coke at the movies and I never drink soda. I also had a small glass of Cab (wine) with dinner.

I felt a little warm when I awoke but not like I had a hot flash. It has been in the 90's here in NorCal so that could be why. I don't normally use the air so it does stay about 70 in my room with the window open. One difference I have experienced lately is allergies. I don't know if allergies are connected or a symptom of Peri-menopause but I have had more allergies this year and bronchitis than ever in my life.

I also had dark circles under my eyes but lately they had been improving. I have noticed that I have lost some inches and I attribute this to the 6 week summer teaching assignment I had with pre-schoolers and all the movement and exercise I got, plus I had to do some walking due to car pooling with my husband. Whatever the reason, I like it and am now back down to a size 12. I also bought this electronic impulse gadget that I wear around my stomach and it is supposed to send a pulse to my stomach muscles to tighten them.

I know that a huge part of losing weight is connected to exercise, diet, and having good bowel movements which I have been having with the Flax Seed Oil.

Well I'm getting some new tires on my Jeep so I better sign off and get ready to do a little shopping.

Take care today ladies and remember to laugh your way to a better day.

Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment