How long have you been going through peri-menopause?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sleepless in Suisun

Hi Ladies,

Well, I'm back at the dealer for the 42,000 mile check because the wait was too long yesterday. I didn't sleep that great but this time it was due to my husband snoring in my face. If it isn't menopause stuff it's husband stuff.....gees.

When I go back to work, I am strongly considering sleeping in my own room after we have our fun in bed in the future so that I can ensure a good nights sleep. Or maybe I will have him sleep in another room?? That sounds much better. Yes, I'm still looking for a teacher position for special ed kids. I have been teaching for more than 10 years, but I will be starting my Doctorate program in the fall so I will still be very busy.

A not so dedicated friend told me once, "why should he leave the bed if it's you that can't sleep?" Smart ass. Well because he is the one that woke me up from the snoring, that's why. I guess some of you might agree with her and at times I do not wake him up and ask him to go downstairs but he is a nice guy and knows I need the better bed due to my scoliosis. Plus he doesn't mind since he can sleep anywhere, anytime.

What does she know anyway, she's single.

Anyway, enough about her. I feel pretty good today but still have those darn dark circles under my eyes. They only seem to go away if I sleep all night without interruption. I do have to say that for some reason I'm not experiencing that vaginal dryness too much anymore. I guess I can attribute it to all the things I'm taking.

Have a great day,

Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment